GoalNet is a web based solution which allows your club to manage membership information, offers online registrations and payments; communication tools and saves your club’s administrators valuable time. For more information and a one stop shop for GoalNet resources you can visit the GoalNet website here or our GoalNet resources page here.
- Online registrations
- Online payments
- Online Transfers
- Team Management – ability to structure teams and assign players
- Performance – track anything from misconduct to elite player performance
- A common fixtures service for all federations and clubs
- Online results entry
- Online publication of Fixtures, results and Standings
- Resource management – fields and referees
- A simple way to communicate directly with your members via email or website
- Automated news feeds direct to your Club websites covering events, fixtures and results
We are required to maintain a register of our members (Incorporated Societies Act) so all Club members need to be registered in Goalnet in the correct season.